Content

Sunday, July 22, 2012

"I did cartwheels in your honor, dancing on tiptoes."




Over the past weekend I interview one of my good friends Brittany and former duet partner for my final assignment in my Small Format class where we had to interview and take pictures then put it all together in a slideshow. I really enjoyed spending time with Brittany and being back in the studio after several months, it reminded me how much I miss dance. Here are just a few of the pictures I shot while on location.

2 comments:

Chelsea Raye says:
at: July 22, 2012 at 10:59 PM said...

Shoooooot girl that first photo is aaahhhmazing :)

Christine Damschroder says:
at: July 23, 2012 at 7:45 AM said...

I really like these photos. They're simple and it makes them look really nice. Especially the first one. Good job!

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive